Over 20 years’ of extensive experience as an Occupational Psychologist, consulting in a wide range of industries from start-ups to established organisations both in the Public and Private Sectors. At the organisational level, Hong Yi’s specialty is in cultural transformation, effectively linking people processes to business outcomes. At the individual level, Hong Yi is a trusted advisor to executives who need to know how they are perceived and want to focus on what is most important in their professional and personal lives.
Key Areas of Consultancy:
- Coached Senior Management Team into high performance success
- Partnered Leaders to lead and execute change
- Developed HR team to transit into HR business partners
Success Outcomes through Consultancy:
- Drive a culture that aligns to organisational goals
- Launch a new Product / Service
- Turn around a business
- Improve productivity
- Increase staff engagement
Beyond just making an impact in the business environment, Hong Yi has served extensively in the Non-Governmental Sector, applying his expertise and experience in making impact in society.
Some of the projects include:
- Strengthening marriage and family in Singapore
- Driving inclusiveness for HIV positive children in India
- Understanding the impact of Christians in the Marketplace
Hong Yi is a highly effective facilitator and trusted partner and has been very well regarded by his clients for his commitment to the projects and his willingness to develop solutions that are practical and sustainable.
In the last few years, Hong Yi has pivoted his attention to closely follow the tech enabled services and the impact on both organisations and people through digital transformation. It is currently a field that is still evolving with far ranging impacts (both negative and positive) and one that no business leaders can afford to ignore.
To find out more about Hong Yi, click here.